utorak, 25. prosinca 2012.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hey I just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS! I honestly thought that it would be better than it was. It wasn't snowing, it was actually pretty warm outside. It really didn't even feel like Christmas.
I decided to share with you guys what I got for Christmas. I'm not trying to brag or anything. Okay, so let's get starteed! :D

1. IPAD MINI
So this is definitely one of the best gifts ever! I wanted an iPad for a pretty long time but I was never really sure do I need it. But, when I saw that iPad mini came out I was totally like "This thing says my name on it!!". That was actually the only thing that I asked for for Christmas and I am really happy and thankful that I got it!

2.BEATS BY DR.DRE
I've always loved beats but I've always thought and I still do think that they are waaay to expensive than they should be. about 100$ for headphones? It's too much. You can buy some better stuff with all that money. It's really weird because regular headphones cost 10$ and they also work pretty well. But anyways I also got theeem beats for Christmas and I really didn't expect that so it was a really nice surprise.

3. CLOTHES
I got a lot of clothes this year and I really like all of clothing items that I got. Most of them are sweaters and jeans. I can't wait to try all of them!

4. COMBAT BOOTS BY STEVE MADDEN
One of the things that I've been really fangirling about are my lovely Steve Madden black studded combat boots. They are so amazing. I never really asked my mom and dad to get me a pair of them but they were always at the back of my mind, so I am super excited about them as well!

5. MONEY
My favorite thing to get is money, sounds kinda weird but I think that's the best present I can get because then I can buy something what I really want without getting some useless things which I'm probably never going to use.

6.SOMEDAY BY JUSTIN BIEBER
I finally got another bottle of Someday! I'm in love with it! It smells soo amazing and I've been literally using it everyday! I'm really glad that my parents decided to buy it for me.

And that was all for today. As I already said I'm not trying to brag or show off with any of gifts that I got. I am really thankful and happy for all those presents and I really hope you enjoyed reading my blog.

P.S.- Sorry if I had some spelling mistakes. Once again I'm from Croatia and English is not my main language :)  Thanks <3

                                           Love, Nina.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar