nedjelja, 2. prosinca 2012.

HAUL: Christmas Gifts Shopping

Hi Guys! I just wanted to show you what I recently bought. I've been really busy lately. I had a lot of school work to do and I just got super excited about Christmas so I already went to few shops to check out some things I might buy to some of my friends or family members. I also got few things to myself. Take a look:

1) REVLON LIPSTICK
So this one is Raspberry Pie and I'm in love with it. The color's just amazing. I've wanted a nice red lipstick for a long time, even though,I don't need one because I can't wear them anywhere, unfortunately.



















2) SWEATERS
Every fall and winter I just turn into a total sweater-freak. I just love them, over sized,
warm, cozy sweaters are my all time favorites.

Recently I just got this basic grey one from Zara. I already have a similar one so I will probably put some studs on shoulders on this one.

































Another sweater which I got from Zara is this olive one, it is really comfortable, definitely one of my favorites!

































One more sweater I got is from H&M. I was really surprised by the price, it was only 15$. I really love the color and the way it looks on me.







































3) DENIM JACKET
I got this studded denim jacket from ASOS and it's reaaly amazing.



































4) CONVERSE


I recently picked up these red Converse. I just love Converse shoes, I wear them all the time, I have like 5 pairs :P


























So that is all for today, I'll see you in next post! Byee :*

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar